Latest News !

Spinning Articles Hundrends Time In Right Way !!!

Sometimes I don't get it... I spotted a thread at BlackHat Forums about spinning articles - yes it is a black hat forum, but seriously.
Looking at the conversation that starts of by explaining that the SEO/Webmaster spun these articles the right way. He wrote, "I have a 500 word article which I have spun to 100 articles from 65-95% uniqueness." The others in the forum say as long as the uniqueness is 70% or more, he did it right.
But what do spun articles read like? Do they make any sense? Is this a strategy to convert on? I assume there is no way this is a long term strategy with spinning articles?
One SEO said it works great for him and for over six months!
If you spun it more than 70% then it will be fine for you. I am also working on the same technique and my keywords are the first page on Google since last six months. I have the shopping cart website so i am working on this technique.
However, one person in the forum did respond against this saying:
You're going to get banned pretty quickly if you keep this up.
I love hearing how spamming is "done right." Also, I used an animated spinning top for this story, so figured it was worth covering.

Copyright © 2015 Cheap SEO - Web Development Services in UK‎ | Islamabad,Pakistan. Designed by VisionLogix VisionLogix