How to remove a Google penalty. One of my client send me query?
"Hey, site ranking and traffic was on #1st position from last 2 years but now traffic is very low even average and ranking move from 1st page to 10th page ? Why?"
So then i analyzing his site :
First, Some Research
- Excellent content on his site but when I looked at last content of the site I see so many Keyword stuffing problems.
- I took a look at competitors found in the top 10 under several keyword searches that were obviously main targets for his website. After reviewing the backlinks for each competitor's sites I could see they were all very well entrenched but their content was not up to par with Patrick's site. I reviewed Patrick's backlinks and was surprised to find that he had very few.
- Yahoo Site Explorer use to check back links of website & his competitors back links too. For more in-depth research I use OptiLink by Winrose Software which provides excellent statistics that are very useful for analyzing the quality of backlinks among other things.
- I checked the server headers for their home page and other key pages to make sure nothing was outwardly wrong with their server configuration; everything was fine.
- I took some time to surf through Patrick's website and discovered that not all of the keyword stuffing had been removed.
My Recommendation for Removing the Google Penalty
- Remove all of the keyword stuffing on your website and frequently add good quality content on your site it will also generate best result and recover Google penalty.
- Back links are another path to building credibility for your website which it sorely needs right now. There is also a good chance that high quality incoming links will act as additional entry points to your website for Google to index your newly revised site and reconsider the penalty.
- Review Google Webmaster Tools and also submit fresh Sitemap.
- Also add blog on your website by updating content on daily basis it is also good way to notify Google about your new quality content.