Latest News !

Google AdSense Publish New Interface

Of course, the reporting metrics and summaries have changed a bit on this new design. And with that, there are complaints. We have threads at WebmasterWorld and GoogleAdSense Help. Here are some of the complaints:
Today i was forced to use the new homepage of adsense. There is no way back to the old one...
I really miss the statistic month till today earnings, i only have the last 7/28 days.
Yep, they switched me too. Can't go back. Great going, AdSense, my home page is full of metrics I don't care about. Oh well.
I appear to have been forcibly switched to the new Adsense homepage - the link to revert to the old one has disappeared.

Copyright © 2015 Cheap SEO - Web Development Services in UK‎ | Islamabad,Pakistan. Designed by VisionLogix VisionLogix