Latest News !

PDF Pass PageRank

Google's Gary Illyes said in the comments section of this Google+ post that links within Adobe PDF documents do pass PageRank.
Gary wrote:
Dan, you asked me in Sydney and I told you they [PDFs] pass PageRank.
The question came up as it relates to a security company named Sophos uncovered link spammers cloaking PDF documents with links and keywords and then redirecting users to spam sites.
Dan Petrovic saying "last time I checked PDF files didn't pass PageRank."
Which Gary from Google came in and said "you asked me in Sydney and I told you they [PDFs] pass PageRank."
Generally links in PDF files are treated similarly to links in HTML: they can pass PageRank and other indexing signals, and we may follow them after we have crawled the PDF file."


    Google+ |    VISION LOGIX 

Copyright © 2015 Cheap SEO - Web Development Services in UK‎ | Islamabad,Pakistan. Designed by VisionLogix VisionLogix